Open to Black writers and writers of colour.
An in-person, indoors writing workshop on ecopoetics and poetics of place, in collaboration with Scottish BPOC Writers Network.
All participants, facilitator and host must adhere to Scottish BPOC Writers Network’s Safer Spaces policy
Please take a lateral flow test within 24 hours before the event. Please bring a mask – we may require that they are worn (unless exempt).
Access in collaboration with SBWN – please email your access requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- BSL interpretation [must be requested by 22nd October]
- Childcare/carer bursary (up to £30)
- Travel bursary for participants on a low income (up to £30)
- Lateral flow test cost bursary for participants on a low income (up to £5)
- Any other access requirements